PRINTING United Alliance, the foremost member-based association in North America representing the printing and graphic arts industry, proudly announces the nomination of fifteen distinguished professionals for induction into its esteemed Ben Franklin Honor Society (BFHS).
A special luncheon will be held to honor these BFHS inductees during PRINTING United Expo 2023 in Atlanta on Thursday, October 19.
The Rich Legacy of the Ben Franklin Honor Society
The storied history of the BFHS is a testament to its enduring commitment to recognizing and honoring those individuals whose remarkable contributions have significantly advanced and enriched the printing and graphic communications sector through their outstanding service. These exceptional individuals may originate from within the Alliance, its collaborative partners, the printing community, or any other corner of the industry.
Ford Bowers, CEO of PRINTING United Alliance, expresses pride in welcoming the newest members of the prestigious Ben Franklin Honor Society. He applauds their unwavering dedication and numerous years of service and contributions to the industry. This historic designation is a highly coveted accolade, and its recipients are indeed deserving. Their ongoing efforts are deeply appreciated.
The 2023 BFHS Inductees:
- Mark Bohan, Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- Ed Cook, JN White
- Tom Cooper (posthumously)
- Mark Coudray, Coudray Growth Technologies
- Sharon Eucee, Packaging Chic LLC
- John Falconetti, Drummond
- Molly Joss, The Joss Group
- Susan Klutnick, Susan K Klutnick & Associates
- Brian Lawler, California Polytechnic State University
- Michael Marcian, Corporate Communications Group
- John McDowell, McDowell Label; a Resource Label Group Company
- Vera Muzzillo, Proforma
- John Sarantakos, University of Oklahoma Print and Mail Services
- Brian Schott, AdMail Express, Inc.
- Elaine Scrima, GSP Companies.