Signs are some of the most important elements of advertising because they allow consumers to identify an image with a brand, product or business. If consumers don’t remember a brand or product, the chances of them buying that brand or product decrease significantly. Signs and billboards build brand equity in the minds of consumers, making them more likely to buy a product because they remember it.
- Consumers are more likely to buy a product they have seen before or have heard about than a product they’ve never heard of. After seeing a sign, a consumer is more likely to remember that brand or product the next time he sees it. This is called recognition, and is a major goal of all advertising.
- A sign simply creates another touch point with a consumer. Touch points occur any time a consumer comes in contact with a brand or product. A company wants all touch points to be positive, so that consumers will not only remember a brand or product, but remember it in a positive light.
Call to Action
- Many outdoor billboard signs are used to call a consumer to action, or ask the consumer directly to consider buying a product. A sign might advertise a sale or a recent development in a product that a consumer might find interesting, so a sign can be effective in directing a consumer to a store.
- Since a sign or billboard doesn’t have to be near a company or business doing the selling, a sign can pull more people to that business from other areas. If a sign is in a location away from the actual store or business, consumers that might not know about that business will have a better chance of finding out about it.
- Billboard advertising is among the cheapest of all forms of advertising–about $3 to $4 per thousand people– in relation to cost/audience ratio. This allows smaller businesses on a budget to get more bang for their buck and reach a larger audience with their strategic messages.
- Bizmove: Business and Advertising Signs As Marketing Tools
- High Beam Business: Signs and Advertising Specialties Market Report
ACPSIGNS is a hi-tech Industrial signs professional manufacturer, with more than 20 large-scale hi-tech production equipment, plant area covers over 2,500 square meters, more than 80 employees. ACPSIGNS provides high quality, low cost signage products for a wide range of industries and applications. Our modern factory can manufacture your signage and deliver them anywhere for you.
For ACPSIGNS, there is no job too big and no job too small. Since 2003, thousands of works were made in ACPSIGNS. We work with lots of Famous Brands worldwide, like Hilton Group, OMEGA, Converse Group, G2000 Group, Swarovski Jewelry, Michael Kors, Shangri-la Group, Hong Kong Subway, Bank of Communications, China Construction Bank, Bank of China, BEA Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Puma, DHL Express, Amway, Vanke Real Estate, etc.（http://www.acpsigns.com/case）